If you are living in the joint family system or either you are a hosteller renting short term houses, in short of you are living with allot of people, taking showers and using appliances then you might know the struggle of getting hot water from these tank and how it feels if that big tank will run out of hot water, it’s not so fun especially of you are in hurry and no option is left except to take shower with cold water. So, how can this small box, about the size of a suitcase, hanging on your wall keeps your shower warm and your tub full? You will be surprised when you came to know that how simple it is!
How it is done?
- Whenever hot water is needed by any of the household appliance, including washing machine, dishwasher, or faucet, the cold-water flow through the inlet pipe of tank less Rinnai water heater, at the bottom of the heater.
- The ignition of flame begins and start heating the two exchangers that are included in the super high efficiency model.
- First the water is pre-heated. It passes through the stainless-steel heat exchanger; it will capture any extra heat before escaping into the vent system.
- The water is continued to be heated as it passes through the heat exchanger. The water exits from the hot water tunnel
- The tank less water heater adjusts the heat of the flames as needed to ensure the set point of the temperature is maintained
- If the hot water fixture shut off, then the cold water will start flowing through the pipes.
The best part of rennai tank less hot water heater is that it uses circ-logic, recirculation technology that allows the user or a homeowner to set certain recirculation patterns that fit with their hot water usage pattern. With this technology, Rinnai hot water Adelaide will be available at the time of need, without any expense of circulation during the time of activity.
Since Rinnai pipes are using gas powered tanks so if you are making your mind of changing your tank then you better keep in mind that certain venting and piping work will be required. You don’t need to be bother this at all, your Rennai Dealer will walk in at the time that will be convenient for you and will help you in selecting the upgraded tank less product that is best suitable for you and your family. If you are interested about gas fitter you can visit this website https://www.seeflamegas.net/gas-fitter.
There are numerous benefits of Rennai hot water system, if you use it at your home you will experience the best environment friendly appliance. Here is the list of some prominent advantages of Rennai water heater system:
- Saves water and energy
- Cold water only enters the inlet pipe when hot water is required
- Gas ignition methodology is used for water heating
- Hot water travel through the pipes when exited from the outlet pipe of the tank less water heater, the destination is the appliances that requires water
- Life span is long, and product is highly durable.