Cleaning a home is not an easy task as it needs continuous work and is, in general, a tiring ordeal. However, simpler cleaning tips would ensure that this tiresome process becomes one that is ingrained within the family practices and thereby ensure that a clean home would not necessarily be ‘extra work’ but rather a daily run-through for all by following simple tips.
Through following a consistent system of cleaning it would be easier to ensure that spots will not be missed. This way, complete cleaning can be done in one go and the job would be completed in the right way, the first time. Following a path that goes from left to right and top to bottom makes this easier. Here when you clean by dusting the ceilings and walls first you would notice that the cleaning process is one way and you do not have to repeat tasks on the same surface.
Also doing one task around the house in a set pattern rather than cleaning individual rooms out would be less tiring and more fulfilling. Tips on easing out the work such as spraying on cleaning products and giving them time to work can be followed. In the bathroom, for instance, most cleaning products are not made to immediately disinfect, and therefore by applying the products and giving time by working on other parts of the house would allow time for the products to kill germs and work their magic without wasting too much elbow grease on your end. This can be broken down into simpler steps as follows,
• Clearing the clutter and separate them into heaps to either store, throw or maybe donate.
• Clear off surfaces in one go and clean the entire surface before replacing the items.
• Dust and vacuum from the top to the bottom and do not forget the areas which are hard to reach and see that you change the sheets in the bedrooms before you vacuum. Ensure that dusting is done first and vacuuming done last in the cleaning process.
• Have a backup supply of garbage bags at the bottom of your wastebaskets. This would make sure that you have a supply of bags as and when you need it without having to constantly go looking for them in particular locations. So that you can put the new bag in as soon as the old one is filled.
• Wipe the glass and any mirrors with a damp cloth followed by a dry one
• Countertop disinfecting by wiping down on hard surfaces and using a nontoxic disinfection mixture (either homemade or store-bought) on areas that are constantly touched by individuals to reduce the germ transferring possibility.
• Ensure that tubs, sinks, and toilets are not forgotten.
Clean out the toilet last.
• When cleaning out the kitchen never forget to look into the garbage disposal, the use of skip bins Strathfield in disposal makes the process of disposal easier and less time-consuming.
• Never forget to strongly disinfect the sink as this is a major component in cooking which means that its cleanliness is mandatory for the family health assurance.
• Stove cleaning is generally the most difficult and thus should be the last step in the process.
• Always sweep and then mop starting from farthest corner of the room and move backwards towards the doorway
• Once the cleaning is done, the ideal garbage disposal can be done using bin hire companies who would ensure that any waste is properly disposed of rather than you finding places to dispose of yourself.
• Once the cleaning is done, having everything you need to clean in one the portable place makes it much easier to get the job done because there will be no time wastage for finding the required equipment. Storage would also be easier this way.
No matter what, by making cleaning a team effort of the family and task separation, would be one of the best ways to clean a house fast. Working together would add some fun to cleaning, and your house will be sparkling in no time.